ProBest Pest Management, LLC BBB Request a Quote
Upcoming events

no event

Apartment fire displaces 14 – Another great reason to call a Pest Professional.

By Jennifer Baker • • October 13, 2009

COLERAIN TWP.(link here) Fourteen people were temporarily displaced overnight in a fire at an apartment building in the 3100 block of Regal Lane, according to Hamilton County emergency communication reports. One minor injury was reported in the 3:23 a.m. blaze, a dispatcher said. The victim was treated at the scene for a minor burn and released. Fire investigators have determined the blaze was started by a resident spraying for bed bugs while smoking, said Capt. Steve Conn, spokesman for the Colerain Township Fire Department. “They were spraying for bed bugs, and it had alcohol in it,” Conn said. “One of the residents lit up a cigarette, and it basically flashed and started the room on fire.” Damage is estimated at $20,000, according to Conn.



Leave a Reply

Anti-Spam Quiz:

Get the Blog! Its Free!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Audio Welcome
         Audio Welcome