Ok I can wish can’t I….
It was 110 degrees in Phoenix this summer. Washington, NYC and Baltimore were having record heat above 100 degrees and Seattle was in a heat advisory. Summer temperatures are hitting everywhere and your customers are feeling the HEAT. Reach out to your customers and help them stay cool with a Solar Powered Attic Fan.
If its 100°F outside, your attic can get up to 160°F inside – That heat can radiate back down into your living space!
- Increasing the interior temperature
- Making your A/C run longer and harder to cool the house
- Puts huge demands on electricity, leading to potential black-outs
Hot outside but cooler inside — The Benefits of the Solar Powered Attic Fan
- Ventilates the hot air out of the attic using solar power
- Reduces the attic temperature
- Reduces the A/C run time
- Reduces electricity usage
Cool your living environment and save electricity and money. I installed this device into my attic in July – this is amazing!