What’s a tech to do; everybody is seeing Bed Bugs…
Yours truly was asked to participate again with the New Mexico Pest Management continuing education tour, this event is held each year and are held in Las Cruces, Roswell and Albuquerque. I really enjoy this event and have asked over the years for a spot in the program. I started attending this event probably 10 years ago and had the opportunity to speak and I love the crowd and the electricity that flows from the participants.
One of the things I like most about the event is that I focus on items that a technician can relate to, most have seen the biology and control aspects of the bugs unless they are new to the pest industry. So I focus on what they can do to help their customers and themselves, stay tuned and maybe I’ll have some pictures of this event.
– What’s the hype? Hysteria!
- Is it Bed Bugs, mites, fleas or ticks or is it Delusional Parasitosis?
– Customer Service.
– What procedure does your company have?
– How do you discuss options and findings?
– How do you cover yourself and your company from the CREEP FACTOR?
– OPEN discussion ———