24/7/365 Termites on the Move!
Termites work everyday and they are only interested in finding wood (your home) sometimes they make mistakes and come up in the wrong place. The thing they have – is that they don’t ever give up. A few tips:
- Don’t plant tress or bushes near the foundation of your home, don’t put mulch up near the foundation and don”t pile stone or rock up to the stucco.
- The same applies to planters, putting a planter up next to the home will only encourage moist and pests.
- Reduce water next to the foundation. Check your drip irrigation, if sprinklers are involved direct them away from the home.
- Watch out for pests like rodents (ground squirrels, rats and pocket gophers) digging near the foundation.
- If you add a concrete slab to your home – pretreat it.
- If you must dig around the foundation notify your Pest Control company.
- Store firewood away from the structure.
- Inspections are good, very good.
Contact us to find out more about Termidor Termite Treatments http://callprobest.com/termidor-termite-treatment