7 Bad Treatment for Bed Bugs
Taken from Florida Pest Pro magazine December 2012
- Don’t use flammable liquids to control bed bugs. They may catch on fire.
- Don’t place moth balls around the home. They are irritating to eyes and nose.
- Don’t use pesticides from other countries. They can be dangerous.
- Don’t use lawn & ornamental insecticdes to control bed bugs. They are not intended to be used indoors.
- Don’t treat with garden dusts. They should not be used indoors.
- Don’t spray the mattress. Leave that to professionals.
- Don’t treat with bug bombs. They don’t work & can cause explosions, if not used according to directions.