How to get ready for the Spring bug season?
- The more feeder bugs could equal more scorpions or spiders on your property and eventually inside your home, pest control is important.
- Check your home for cracks and crevices where bugs and rodents try to get in.
- Don’t store stuff around the foundation of your home.
- If you do have firewood, store it on something and away from the house.
- Check your storage areas for pests.
- Don’t over water things, to much water may kill plants and encourage more bug activity.
As always if you become overwhelmed don’t let it go and hope for the best. Call a Pest Management Professional who can either give you advice or give you a hand. A great site for information on seeking a Professional is http://www.pestworld.org