ProBest Pest Management, LLC BBB Request a Quote
Upcoming events

no event

Just another house in flames, as homeowner attempts to rid home of Bed Bugs.

A New Jersey homeowner used a combination of a space heater, hair dryer and a heat gun to get rid of the Bed Bugs BUT that set-up caused an explosion and BOOOOOOM. Please use caution and common sense in dealing with Bed Bugs. Please check out our website and the National Pest Management Association for helpful tips and the way to contact a Pest Management Professional near you.






Leave a Reply

Anti-Spam Quiz:

Get the Blog! Its Free!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Audio Welcome
         Audio Welcome