It’s all about the Queen, long may she reign! Right? It is kind of interesting when she technically can create an exact replica of herself by cloning.
- 93% of our business is from referrals, that speaks volumes on the integrity and trust of ProBest.
- In business since 1981.
- QualityPro – QualityPro Schools, Food Protection and GreenPro.
- Rated A+ with the BBB.
- Termite and pest services to residential and commercial – one stop shopping options.
- Gold member of the Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program (PESP) -Gold membership is reserved for PESP’s outstanding environmental stewards. These members’ demonstrated commitment to pesticide risk reduction makes them models for other PESP members. Gold members may develop an IPM strategy, demonstrate significant and sustained progress in reducing pesticide risks, and independently measure the progress of their IPM implementation.
- On staff Associate Certified Entomologist
“Pantry pests harbor plastic-chomping bacteria” A few insects use their guts to break down wood and various other harder to digest type food – top one in my mind are termites. Termites use a protozoa to break down cellulose which they gather on a daily basis.
It is amazing to me that animals, insects and other forms of life adapt to human life on this planet. Can’t wait to see what is next? Anyone else heard of any amazing type critters?
Well I have to say you learn a lot here in the field, when checking a waterbed it is important to completely take the bed apart. Every square inch of the bed needs to be taken apart and carefully inspected for bugs.
So lesson learned – you must be diligent in your endeavor and track down those pesky BedBugs. This picture above is the plywood that holds up the mattresses or waterbed. Check out All Things BedBugs
So just how much pressure is on your home, that question is important and many factors play into this equation.
- If you live on the East Coast or Gulf of Mexico the pressure will be greater than if you lived up North. Yes you do have termites in the North but because of he extreme cold the pressure will be reduced.
- Water plays a big part of the pressure round your home. When people started to settle in Arizona they brought in non-native plants which required more watering. Flood and drip irrigation = humidity level goes up.
- We sometimes play right into the termites hand by building structures right where they live in the ground. We also allow wood to touch the ground, this really makes it easier on the termites.
- If you add onto your home insist on a pretreat, even if your build a shed pretreat the soil before the concrete slab goes into place.