Posts Tagged ‘animal management’
- Skunks generally forage at night and are considered omnivores (they will eat anything) eat plants, berries, grass, bugs, worms, eggs, reptiles & rodents.
- Skunks don’t have the best eyesight but have excellent hearing.
- Ther prefer to live in burrows.
- Skunks actually sneeze to clear out their noses so they can better smell plant food or animal prey.
- If you get sprayed, only time will help to fade the smell, tomato juice and/or vingear will help to mask the smell – by the way scientists believe its the oil that makes it last.
- Stay back if you spot a skunk, it can shoot up to 10 feet and less accurate to 16 feet.
Found A Live or Dead Animal In Your Yard or do you have a smell in your wall or attic?
We don’t do feral dogs and cats. We are not set up as a animal/wildlife rescue service and all of our funding comes from customers like you. Sometime a wild animal gets trapped in an attic or dies within a wall. ProBest can imploy the Restorator to get rid of those smells.
Rent our Restorator
Heavy-duty electrical unit quickly eliminates odors. Compact Restorator is an ideal unit for deodorizing without the hazards of thermal fogging or ozone treatment. Unlike ozone and fogging treatments, the Restorator uses non-toxic essential oils and neutralizing compounds and can even be used in occupied structures. The Restorator is perfect for homes, vehicles, hotels, janitorial and businesses up to 20,000 cubic feet. Replaceable cartridges provide up to 270 hours of service. Durable steel case with convenient carrying handle, refill cartridges (sold separately). Call 480-831-9328 or 623-414-0176 for pricing