Posts Tagged ‘Apache Junction’
Better Business Bureau Celebrates 100 years of Trust!
1912 BBB is founded under the name of Minneapolis Ad Club’s Vigilance Committee
1916 The name Better Business Bureau adopted – thank goodness because that other name is to tough to say.
Spring is almost here, at least in Arizona and soon we will heading to those wonderful 120° temperatures. So the BIG question are you ready for Spring Cleaning? Here are a few tips on preparing for the summer heat ahead of us all.
- Check all out building for pests, like bees or termites.
- Check the eaves of your home for bees and cracks in which bugs hide.
- The Spring is a great time to caulk and seal your home against unwanted pests, it’s cooler and we all know we don’t want to do it in the Summer.
- Check for any nesting around the home, rodents and birds use nesting material and will often drag it in through opening in the walls and ceilings.
- Use a cobweb broom to knock down interior dust webs.
- Trim those trees from against the home.
- Never stack firewood or wood against the home.
- Clean your carpets.
- How about some plumbing spring cleaning – here are some tips from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
If you need any help feel free to call us at 480-831-9328 ProBest Pest Management
Tips for Finding A Pest Control Pro
- Always deal with a qualified and licensed pest management company. Consider asking to see the license or other credentials of the pest control professional that comes to solve your pest problem.
- Evaluate pest control companies that are members of national, state or local pest management associations.
- Consider an NPMA QualityPro company. Visit www.npmaqualitypro.com for more information.
- Ask friends and neighbors to recommend pest control companies they have used successfully and how satisfied they were with the service.
- Be wary of the exterminator who comes to your home uninvited and offers to give your house a free inspection for pests. He or she may try to scare you into authorizing immediate and costly treatments.
- If a sizable amount of money is involved, get bids from several pest management companies.
- Don’t rush a decision. Since you are paying for professional knowledge as well as skillful application of pesticides, look for someone whose judgment you can trust.
- Before signing a contract, be sure to fully understand the nature of the household pest to be exterminated, the extent of the infestation, and the work necessary to solve the problem.
- Find out if the pest control company has liability insurance to cover any damages to your house or furnishings during treatment.
- If a guarantee is given, know what it covers, how long it lasts, what you must do to keep it in force, and what kind of continuing control, prevention and management are necessary.
- Buy value, not price. Beware of exterminators that offer bargains that sound too good to be true.
- Homeowners can call state pest control regulatory agencies for information regarding the status of pest management companies. In most states the regulatory agency is the State Department of Agriculture.
ProBest Pest Management 425 W. Guadalupe Road Gilbert, AZ 85233 480-831-9328 or 623-414-0176
Hotlix and their buggy candy.. just in time for Valentine’s day
Uploaded by mustseebelieve on Dec 6, 2007
By the way ProBest Pest Management carries these tasty treats
425 W. Guadalupe Road #110
Gilbert, AZ 85233-3203
480-831-9328 or 623-414-0176