Posts Tagged ‘blog’
Is it time for a change with your Pest Control company, do they answer calls promptly and do they provide exceptional customer service? If they don’t I think it is time for a change. What should they provide you for pest control?
- Well they should be able to get rid of the bugs. A few years back I just happened to be at a house for a termite inspection refinance and we got talking about bugs. She complained about American Cockroaches getting into the kitchen, as I did my inspection I brought along my bellows duster and just started dusting wall voids and the block wall voids. Surprise – the roaches came out in droves, they were everywhere. I took that account away from another pest company that day, just because I paid attention to her complaint.
- Are they members of their local, state and national pest management association. Arizona Professional Pest Organization (AZPPO), National Pest Management Association (NPMA) and are they QualityPro?
- Does your Pest Company listen to you, do they answer your calls promptly and do they return calls promptly?
- It’s the year of Social Media, do they have reviews from customers just like yourself?
Want to talk about BUGS? Well here is the place!
So let’s start a little forum, I’m sure people have questions about bugs/pests/insects? So lets start sending me pictures of bugs or asking me questions on the little critters, lets see who can stump me. Send those questions or pictures to email@example.com – I might even decide to send you something if you stump me.
It’s time for a real change!
I don’t talk politics in my blog and for good reason, cause it’s never good and by the way these are my views. But since today in the day after I thought it would be nice to kick off my new campaign. So I came up with a few ideas and I think they could work so I’ve decided to run for President of the United States in 2016. (By the way I need the extra time to gather up that money to run). So here are a few of my ideas:
OK this first one isn’t part of the grand scheme but rightly so it just irks me to no end:
- All public bathroom doors would push out, nothing ticks me off than the guy before me not washing his hands..
Now to the important issues
- The original Constitution and Bill of Rights was and is perfect, all men (that means women = everybody) are created equal, plain and simple – no amendments so get rid of them.
- Abolish the IRS – taxes collected by businesses in States, States take their money, rest is forwarded to Federal. Business neglects to collect, they pay the penalty, 3rd time they are shut down.
- Flat tax, except on food and prescription drugs (ONLY) no other exceptions. Everybody pays the same – you buy a 1M boat you pay tax, you buy a speedboat you pay tax.
- Tort reform – stupid lawsuits have got to stop. Judge decides and if found stupid the originator pays court cost.
- Term Limits – 2 City, 2 State, 2 Federal Government and 2 terms for President of the U.S.
- Congress shall pass no law in regards to themselves, any law regarding Congress will be voted on at the same time as a Presidential election.
My friend added a few more to FaceBook about “Five Things to Help End Partisan Brinkmanship” John R Grizz Deal
I’m Keith V. Birkemeyer and I approve this message… Agree or disagree, tell me why! Everybody gets a riled up at election time and some get really upset even to the point of madness and I’ll tell you I’m on FaceBook and there were friendships lost over this. Stay informed and vote. By the way I’ll only run once and serve only 4 years, PROMISE!!!! I’ll also use a gimmick from the “Click and Clack – the Tappet Brothers from NPR” please send suggestions on a $100 bill to my attention – OK I’m really not going to run – to many headaches but lets have some fun anyway…
Bang! Up goes the house… Bug bombs are not toys!
So if a 1/2 ounce of bug stuff kills bugs then 1 ounce has to be better, right? That’s what many people believe and guess what – they would be wrong and sometimes it can cost you BIG! A woman in Ludlow, ME found out the hard way “Pest Control Bombs Blamed for House Fire“. Check out some older stories from the ProBest Blog on what happens when you use a product incorrectly “Boom, goes another house!” and “The Top Least Effective Ways to Kill Bed Bugs“.
Always read and understand Labels, MSDS and product directions. The time to know is before you use them.
A BIG THANK YOU to all my READERS
You know you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with! Many people I interact with on a daily basis come from our social media sites including Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn and our contacts within our Post Office. Our employee’s interact every single day with customers and are the FACE of ProBest Pest Management, I couldn’t do everything I do without them. It’s not easy but we do believe in Customer Service!
So thanks to all you read the blog and are customers of ProBest Pest Management – We appreciate you each and every day!
Did you have great service with another local business here in Arizona, tell us about it?