Posts Tagged ‘Paradise Valley’
Better Business Bureau Celebrates 100 years of Trust!
1912 BBB is founded under the name of Minneapolis Ad Club’s Vigilance Committee
1916 The name Better Business Bureau adopted – thank goodness because that other name is to tough to say.
Spring is almost here, at least in Arizona and soon we will heading to those wonderful 120° temperatures. So the BIG question are you ready for Spring Cleaning? Here are a few tips on preparing for the summer heat ahead of us all.
- Check all out building for pests, like bees or termites.
- Check the eaves of your home for bees and cracks in which bugs hide.
- The Spring is a great time to caulk and seal your home against unwanted pests, it’s cooler and we all know we don’t want to do it in the Summer.
- Check for any nesting around the home, rodents and birds use nesting material and will often drag it in through opening in the walls and ceilings.
- Use a cobweb broom to knock down interior dust webs.
- Trim those trees from against the home.
- Never stack firewood or wood against the home.
- Clean your carpets.
- How about some plumbing spring cleaning – here are some tips from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
If you need any help feel free to call us at 480-831-9328 ProBest Pest Management
More than a year ago a few friends and I did some hiking up near Sedona, Arizona. What a fantastic area, breathtaking and gorgeous.
I learned early in life that hiking was making sure you didn’t just keep your head down, only looking at the ground in front of your feet.
1. Brown Cubicle Rot 2. Fungus 3. Caterpillar 4. More Fungus 5. Ant 6. More Brown Cubicle Rot
I’ll give a better description in part 2 of Brown Cubicle Rot and Fungus.
Our service area is in the Phoenix and surrounding cities include Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, Queen Creek, Apache Junction, Johnson Ranch, Buckeye, Avondale, Surprise, Glendale, Peoria, Deer Valley, Scottsdale, Tempe, Maricopa, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Florence, Coolidge, Tolleson, El Mirage, Casa Grande.