Posts Tagged ‘Paradise Valley’
Spring is almost here!
Spring is almost here, at least in Arizona and soon we will heading to those wonderful 120° temperatures. So the BIG question are you ready for Spring Cleaning? Here are a few tips on preparing for the summer heat ahead of us all.
- Check all out building for pests, like bees or termites.
- Check the eaves of your home for bees and cracks in which bugs hide.
- The Spring is a great time to caulk and seal your home against unwanted pests, it’s cooler and we all know we don’t want to do it in the Summer.
- Check for any nesting around the home, rodents and birds use nesting material and will often drag it in through opening in the walls and ceilings.
- Use a cobweb broom to knock down interior dust webs.
- Trim those trees from against the home.
- Never stack firewood or wood against the home.
- Clean your carpets.
- How about some plumbing spring cleaning – here are some tips from Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
If you need any help feel free to call us at 480-831-9328 ProBest Pest Management