Posts Tagged ‘Termite Inspections’
- What is your name and business? Sandi Nilson, Associate Broker with Realty Executives.
- Describe something unusual about your business and why a customer might choose you over your competition? 32 years of full time real estate experience. Almost 100% of my business comes from referrals from previous satisfied clients – and most real estate agents don’t come CLOSE to that number of referrals. I also worked to attain the GRI and CRS designations which signify extensive experience and training; and I also have accounting and business law education in my background.
- Can you describe a funny story or opportunity that happened while doing your work? There was the time I got a street name mixed up and showed the wrong house on the wrong street. The listing was brand new, so it was typical that no sign had been installed yet; the owner of the correct house had said “there isn’t a lockbox yet but the back door is open, so go through the gate and go in the back door.” The back yard had a somewhat familiar, but not so pleasant, smell. Once inside, I wondered why the listing said the pet was called “Dog”….. but the pet in THIS home was a pot belly pig! After leaving, I realized I had shown “Aspen” and the correct street was “Ash”. When I went to the home to apologize, the owner thought it was hysterical (I was lucky). I eventually was called to list a neighbor’s home (and eventually several in the neighborhood) after meeting that first homeowner – she passed the story on to her neighbors! As a farm girl from North Dakota, I had smelled hog manure a few times before that day but never before or since in Arizona!
- How did you come across our little group of ANTS “A Network of Top Strategist“? I was introduced to the group by Lin Bourgeois, who I have known for many years, and also Mary Contreras.
- What one thing would you do to improve the economy of Arizona? BUY AMERICAN – the whole US economy would benefit! And BUY LOCAL whenever possible.
- Anything else you would like to share with my readers of my blog? I want homeowners to remember that when it comes to selling real estate, there is no substitute for KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, and INTEGRITY.
Sandi Nilson can be reached at office 480-839-2600 – cell 602-579-8899 or by email at SandiNilson@cox.net and her website is http://www.sandi-sells-arizona.com and she also blogs frequently at http://sandinilson.wordpress.com/