Having a clean carpet is more than just healthy. It can also prolong the life of the carpet. If you have just installed the carpet, you already realize the expense involved in doing so. But, even if you have not just done this, you probably realize the benefits of keeping your carpet clean. It will add value to the home if it is well maintained. It will help to keep the home odor and pest free as well.
ProBest is the only QualityPro company in Arizona that is licensed to clean your carpets and rid them of unwanted stains, odors, allergens, and pests including bedbugs, fleas, ticks, dust mites, and other household pests.
Our professional truck mount steam carpet cleaning unit features a 195,000 BTU diesel heater that delivers consistent 225 degree cleaning temperatures. We have experience and attend on going training to be the best and can clean all types of carpet, tile, and furniture including
- Cut Pile / Loop Pile
Call ProBest today at (480) 831-9328 (Main Office) or (623) 414-0176 (West valley office) to schedule your carpet cleaning today.
Carpet Care Tips and Tricks
- The best form of carpet cleaning is always prevention. Taking proper care and maintaining your carpet will extend the life of your carpet and save you money from having to replace your flooring.
- If you have a stain never rub harshly on the carpet stain, this will only cause it to smear and become permanent in your carpet. Also, doing this will weaken the fiber causing your carpet to wear out quicker. Instead blot at the carpet stain to "lift out" any loose material or liquids in the carpet.
- Stains that are not treated often reappear at the surface of your carpet. You may have thought you've cleaned the stain, but soon after you'll see the stain making its way to the surface of your rug. To prevent this, cover the stain with a thick cloth and weigh down with something heavy overnight such as a brick or large rock, allowing the cloth to absorb the stain.
- Never use an iron or a hair dryer to dry a carpet stain, this will only seal the stain permanently on your rug.
- Have your carpet steam cleaned by ProBest every 6-8 months.
- For particularly obstinate mold and mildew, you can use a non-chlorine bleach or a lemon juice and salt solution for colored fabrics. You can also use a mixture of water and vinegar to help remove and keep out the stains.
- Use store bought stain removal products sparingly. These products tend to contain a lot of detergent, which give the immediate effect of absorbing/clumping dirt out of the carpet. However any leftover detergent in the carpet will attract dirt and often creates an even bigger stain than before you started.
- Watch for spills and take care of them quickly to maintain a clean carpet. Just using water on the spill will remove most stains. Taking immediate action can help to prevent spills from becoming stains.
- Vacuum often enough and make sure to do it correctly. That means going over the floor in several directions to allow the vacuum to pick up all the debris it can. A high quality vacuum is the best choice. Make sure to use the vacuum as directed by the manufacturer. Also, make sure to keep the bags or containers empty and filters clean as well.
- As much as possible, use the mildest cleaning products available in the market on your carpet. Use only harsher chemicals sparingly with stubborn stains and certain spillages. Mild carpet shampoos are still always the best solution.
- When using a cleaning product read the label and follow the manufacturer's instruction, if not sure check the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
- Use a welcome mat at your entry ways to help clean off people's shoes and will keep most of the tracked in dirt off the carpet surfaces. Clean or shake out on a regular basis before they reach the point of total saturation. When a mat reaches this point it can no longer hold the soils and they end up spilling onto the floors it is protecting. Monitoring areas outside the building and well positioned entrance mats are ways we can prevent most of the soils from entering the house or building. No matter how efficient your protective maintenance is, a certain amount of soil will get in to your house and carpet.
- A professional cleaning by ProBest Services is necessary to get rid of allergens and also to prevent other organisms such as carpet beetles, bedbugs, fleas, ticks and other bugs from living in your carpet.