Is it really FREE? Come on are you really going to fall for that same ole trick!
I think we all know the saying “If something sounds to good to be true its probably isn’t” and for some reason I’ve been hearing it more and more these days. So here are some pointers that I will suggest to un-complicate your life.
- A Termite job done right cannot cost $299 unless the house is the size of a shed.
- A Bed Bug treatment on a 4000 square foot home cannot be done for $500.
- Always check to see if the vendor has the proper licensing and insurance!
- Check out the company’s review online if possible.
- Are they members of National Pest Management Association, what about the Better Business Bureau and/or the Chamber.
- Go with your gut feeling, cause if it sounds to good to be true – maybe it’s not the company you want to use.