Update and official notice of my Specialized foaming treatment and home sealing…
This is just a reminder of my Specialized foaming treatment and home sealing:
- I started home sealing in 2009, I use specialized foaming treatments and home sealing and telling my stories of the critters I may have come in contact with and because I enjoy it and want to pass along my knowledge of pests.
- Many people are good at what they do, I don’t change my own brakes because I don’t know anything about car repair – but I know bugs and I’m very good at it.
- This home seal is intended for my customers and anyone else interested in professional pest management.
- I tend to pass along information as it occurs in the real world, when someone uses to many bug bombs, or uses a blowtorch to get rid of webs, or the spread of various diseases within a vector like mosquitoes or fleas takes place – such as like Hanta Virus, West Nile Virus etc.
- Your home shifts and moves throughout the day, home sealing helps to cover those cracks and crevices that development over time. This also helps save air conditioning or heating costs. The jtrim under the stucco moves as well, foundation and jtrim move away from each other and that allows scorpions access into your home or business.
- Have you ever looked in your attic, how much insulation is in there? Are there dropping or open louver doors or windows, there should be a screen in place. Just adding some new insulation may help heating and cooling costs, and advise you of any potential pests issues like birds, bats or critters.
- I consider myself a Public Health Pest Management Professional and here to assist you in keeping your family safe from the bugs and pests.