Can you guess how many ways the bugs or rodents can get into your home?
Lets see how many ways we can come up with:
- Garage Door, homeseal or garage door seal if possible.
- Do you ever bring firewood into the home?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you ever bring in plants or flowers?
- Do trees touch your roof?
- Are there holes in your stucco where pipes go into the home?
- Are the weep holes sealed?
- Are the shingles or tiles in place?
- Are your door seals in good condition?
- Do you have door sweeps in place?
- Are your screens in place?
- Are yout attic vents in good condition?
- Do you have a chimney guard in place?
- Does your stucco go all ythe way to the dirt or stone? You should be able to see your foundation.
- Do you have a wood fence and does it connect with your home? Its best if there is no dirt to wood contact.
- Do you have siding on the home? This could allow bugs or rodents the option to sneak underneath.
- Do you have shrubs or trees to close to the home?
Picture from this site http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us
Can you think of any more, make comments below and thanks….