Bed Bugs continue to show up in weird and strange places. So do you have a plan before you vacation or stay in a hospital?
- Keep an eye out for bugs or fecal spotting on beds or sheets. If you notice something mention it to staff.
- If you place clothes in drawers just be sure to leave the suitcase in the garage and wash/dry everything.
- If you bring items home, check them for Bed Bugs.
- If you encountered bites, have someone check them before checking out of hospital.
- If you accidentally find them at home call a Pest Management Professional immediately.