German cockroaches are the scourge of the kitchen and sometimes the bathroom. Let them in and they are there to stay until you call ProBest Pest Management that is. Many people attempt to solve their roach problems and sometimes it works but you have to understand their biology. So maybe you kill a few here or there, you should realize that that is only the tip of the iceberg. I don’t recommend the use of bug bombs; they tend to make the roaches go deeper and further away for the time being. So here are a few tips to keep them out:
- Don’t keep boxes in the pantry; put the food into plastic containers.
- Don’t allow food to sit around.
- Keep the kitchen free from dirt and grease.
- Pull out the refrig from time to time and clean it, an extra tip – clean the condenser coils it will save you money.
- If you see one, look deeper. Don’t panic but don’t underestimate the finding.