I always loved the idea of having a Bat phone or a Red phone Hotline – my version of the Bat Signal maybe – that looked like it could call that one person you really might need or they might need you ASAP. By the way you know how difficult it was to find a red phone and it has a rotary dial not push buttons? Cool right?
OK its really for show, but hey it could connect me to the one person I might really need in an emergency -pondering who that could be. Here is that list:
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA) Jim Fredericks (he is the staff Entomologist).
- Dr. Paul Baker – my colleague from University of Arizona, Tucson.
- My Pest Industry friend Fred – he knows just about as much as I do about bugs… just about I said.
or maybe they would call me
4. The President of the United States (I’m going to behave myself) when that giant spider or giant bed bugs gets loose and ravishes the Country.
5. What if the Sheriff of Maricopa or Pinal County called for my help? Hey I’m just saying!
Who would be on your list?