Nothing is probably worse than seeing a mouse inside your house, everything goes through your mind. How do I capture it, what do I do with it, can I do it myself and its goes on and on? The best thing to do, is to never have one get into your home. So what can you do:
- Repair all holes and cracks in your home.
- Don’t take in boxes which might have room enough for a mouse.
- Repair screens.
- Repair door seals and thresholds.
- Repair garage door seals.
- Don’t leave doors open.
- Don’t leave pet food out.
If they are already in the home, glue boards do work but be careful if you have pets or children. Never, never use baits inside a home. Never, never use baits inside a home, yes I said that twice.