Bedbugs are spreading rapidly and continue their march across the US. I don’t always get creeped out with pests but BedBugs do it for me. I think about accidental infestation, maybe a lone bedbug falls into a pocket or shoe and I bring it home.
Take care traveling, check out the room and if you think you see something contact management. Don’t bring in used furniture without looking it over really well. Check out our webpage https://callprobest.com/bedbugs and the Nation Pest Management Association has a site “All Things Bed Bugs”
Other NPMA Bed Bug Info & Facts:
- Bed bugs can lay one to five eggs in a day and more than 500 in a lifetime.
- Bed bugs can survive for several months without eating.
- Bed bugs can withstand a wide range of temperatures, from nearly freezing to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bed bug draw blood for about five minutes before retreating to digest.
- Bed bugs hatchlings are so small they can pass through a stitch-hole in a mattress.
- Bed bugs can ingest seven times their own weight in blood, which would be the equivalent of an average-sized male drinking 120 gallons of liquid.
- Bed bugs are found in all 50 U.S. states.