Oh yes they are, and we all need to be aware they are always out there and wanting into our cozy warm homes. What can you do to keep them out?
- Seal all holes coming into your home.
- Repair screens.
- Install door sweeps.
- Install garage door seals.
- Close flue dampers or at least check them.
- Pay attention to wiring around homes, rodents need to keep their teeth from growing to long.
- Seal weep holes and check attic often.
- When brining stuff down from attic, open boxes outside – prevents anything from getting loose within the house.