These bird devices are the newest in deterring birds pigeons away from homes and businesses. I have seen these popping up all across the Phoenix metro area. I will experiment with 2 on my roof, just for an idea of work-ability. I’m also thinking they would work on billboards etc. My arch enemy flying these days are woodpeckers. Its not like I don’t like them I just haven’t found a simple and effective way to keep them out of certain home areas. They just want to drum chimney areas with metal flashing and they can be quite loud.
Features & Benefits:
- Silent, economical humane bird deterrent.
- Uses wind, sunlight, and reflective flashes to scare birds away.
- Great for use on buildings, boats and within agricultural settings.
- Made of durable aluminum and plastic for outdoor use.
- Extremely effective.
- Device should be glued, screwed, or tied down to flat surfaces.
- Effectively deters seagulls, pigeons, and more!