BMP – Best Management Practices
Pest Control, Termite or Weed treatment
BMP’s or Best Management Practices.
NPMA or the National Pest Management Association sets the standard for these practices.
- Always deal with a qualified and licensed company.
- Evaluate pest companies especially those members of NPMA and State AZPPO (Arizona Pest Professional Organization).
- Consider QualityPro companies.
- Ask friends, family and neighbors.
- Get bids.
- Don’t rush your decision, seek out family and other people who may have dealt with this issue.
- Understand any paperwork.
- Do they have current liability insurance.
- Examine and understand the guarantee.
- Buy VALUE not PRICE.
- You can call and seek opinions from AZ Office of Pest Management www.azda.gov
These of course are suggestions and you can add additional items relative to your issues. It is always wise to consider input from friends, families and neighbors. Don’t always trust stuff you find on the internet – half the time that stuff is just false or fake news. I think the biggest issue with me is price versus value, price can reflect low cost chemical, shoddy work and improper methods of treatment. Check with the Better Business Bureau, many companies are accredited through them – such as ProBest Pest Management 480-831-9328.
You may also contact us if you have questions on identification, harborage areas and what they may feed on. Send a photo to email@example.com
We here at ProBest want to help you make a great informed decision. Please feel free to contact us.