Well look who was surprised to see me? Yes Mr. PackRats or is it Roof rat? Boy have we been busy in North Phoenix with rats? I really think its the new Arcadia going on. My house is at 7th and Union Hills area and even I was hit with rodents. This was a mess, they had a outdoor rug with fringe and the rodents took all the fringe for a nest. Its baby time, which in Phoenix is year round.
- Check your home monthly for any strangeness going on.
- Check up and down.
- Open outdoor cabinets and hiding places.
- Check screens.
- Check door seals.
- Homeseal your home.
- Don’t let trees or vines touch the house.
- Check out buildings, bees and rats enjoy the shade of sheds etc.
- Check yards and boulders for holes.
- Call ProBest for a PROFESSIONAL inspection, 480-831-9328 or 623-414-0176
We have all kinds of critters trying to get in your home, from ants to rodents. They will find a way in.