Poison Control Magnet
Poison Control Magnet – Do you live in Maricopa or Pinal County, AZ, would you like a magnet for your fridge? Just send an email to [email protected] with your address and we will send you one while supplies last and only to Maricopa or Pinal Counties. One of the best magnets for your fridge, noticeable and convenient for the entire family.
This service is free to the general public anytime they call day or night 24/7/366 and directly from their site 72% are managed by phone greatly reducing the costly emergency room or urgent care facility”. Did you know that 40,000 deaths occur each year from poisoning? You can help to support the agency, contact them directly. Check out UofA Pharmacy
When should you call Poison Control?
- You think someone has been poisoned.
- Has someone taken too many drugs or unknown medications.
- Need to know more about a drug.
- You or your pet has been stung or bitten by a poisonous creature.
- Need information about preventing accidental poisonings.
- If you have any question at all about medications, household products, venomous insects and reptiles.
Each and every day they receive numerous calls dealing from everything from bites, stings and accidental poisonings. 7 out of 10 callers mange their issue without having to go to an emergency room and this saves money and time for those staffers.