What is your guess?
Your guess is what? OK this is a cap for a beer keg, it is being gnawed by rodents. I don’t blame them I would do whatever it took to get to the beer as well. So what signs do you look for in an infestation?
- Teeth marks (as above).
- Holes on outside or inside of buildings.
- Trees touching the house.
- Feces or a smell of urine.
- Rub marks (the have an oily coat so that may transfer to paint or wood).
- Damaged goods, especially food products.
Oh and by the way Happy Leap Year….