I’m a BIG fan of craft beer, I generally like the middle of the road usually less hoppy and not to strong of a taste. What has this to do with pest control? Well these type of places have a lot of grain and water on premise and this can bring in the pests. Nobody wants pests near the beer, especially me. I’m also a fan of local brewery’s because I like doing business with local businesses just like myself. So what is the key to keeping the pests out of a business like this?
- Watch for signs of activity.
- If you see signs don’t wait, the longer you wait the more of an issue may occur.
- Think outside and then inside, stop them from getting in but use caution you don’t want to trap them inside without a good plan.
- Seal up and maintain control outside.
- Watch out for drains, biggest issue is drain flies.
- Continue watching for signs and adapt as necessary.