I thought I had seen it all, OMG check out the designer shoes. I know I’ll get a ton of comments but come on, ugly right? I’m not a woman, but just because I wouldn’t wear them, right? Here are some facts on birds (not shoes):
- Pigeons are highly sociable animals.
- Pigeons often mate for life, and generally raise 2 chicks at a time.
- Some pigeons can live 15 years.
- They can find their way home from 1300 hundred miles away
- Did you know Dodo’s are related to Pigeons.
- They can fly above 6000 feet and fly at speeds of 77 to 95 mph.
- Their name derives from Latin meaning young chirping bird.
- They are everywhere except Antarctica, the Artic and the Sahara Desert.
- Here is Arizona they can breed all year round.
- I still wouldn’t wear those shoes.
Call us today to have us to your pigeon work, pest control needs, termite treatment or weed jobs 480-831-9328 or 623-414-0176. We are here to take care of all your pest needs. Call A Pro… Call The Best. PROBEST!
I need to give credit to the shoe designer – When the Japanese Artist Keiko Ohata decided to befriend a group of pigeons, she knew exactly she had to do it: design & wear a pair of shoes that would look like real birds.