Concrete walls, can be a termite walkway right into the house. Termites are amazing and they can show up in places I can only imagine. How they find holes in concrete and then pop up is just a amazing fact of these little girls? We service a set of building at Frank Lloyd Wright and the walls are made of Coquina rock and there are spaces throughout. The termites are very crafty and they will find any crack in the rock or concrete. Typically when homes are built these days, there is a gap as to where the stucco is so that helps a lot. Not so long ago the stucco went right into the dirt and you might not see the termites until they were in the house. So what do you look for with termites or even water damage:
- Mud tubes.
- Any signs of baseboard cracking, it looks like your fingers are bunched together.
- Signs of tunes hanging down from ceiling or mud tubes on the wall.
- Any wood damage – check for the presence of mud/dirt = sure sign of termites.
- In Arizona we have grass eating termites.
- Sheds should be on concrete or raised and sometimes that isn’t enough. So check those out buildings as well.
- And if there is any questions – call ProBest 480-831-9328 or 623-414-0176
If you have pictures you can send them to us, just call and we will give you the number. or send them to email@example.com
Thank you for your business past and future.