Roaches along with Bed bugs are the nattiest of bugs, except for flies in my book. Flies fly and then vomit on your food, they can be in your back yard and fly in and land right on that beautiful steak. Yuuuuck. But anyway back to roaches, everyone thinks they have the silver bullet. In my professional opinion it is a combination of protocols and knowledge is what it takes to combat these invaders. Any house, yes I said any house can get them, clean to dirty it doesn’t matter. They like to hang in box lids, touching top and bottom of their bodies and make their way into your home.
So some advice.
- Check boxes before putting them in cupboards.
- If it is pasta or rice, freeze box then place in sealable containers.
- Even dog/cat food can have pests, check it out.
- At the first sign of cockroaches/roaches call a Professional. 480-831-9328
- Roaches hide so once inside, they will go the far away hidden areas. Don’t install those motels in the bottom cabinets, that isn’t where they are going to be.
Thanks to Michael Brinkman for permission to use the picture.