OK this doesn’t happen very often, the swarm decided to stay put and start making honey comb. This can be very DANGEROUS, when they start to make honey comb they will start to really defend and protect their new hive. Also this is a BIG hive probably upward of 50,000 bees and remember if you agitate or accidently mess with them they will become nasty and quick. By the way you can’t put nasty on hold or back to what they were before you decided to mess with – always call a Pest Management Professional such as ProBest Pest Management 480-831-9328
I saw this picture on FaceBook and asked Luge guy if I could use it, he said yes so here it is. http://pestproapp.com/ Click on the picture, that is one interesting photo of a Black Widow spider.
One the of the most asked questions is about Bee Swarms, here are some fantastic facts
Repels Mice and Rats
PRO-PELL is an all natural repellant made up of essential oils that contain the smells and tastes that rodents hate. The oils bind to the foundation and are not easily washed off. One gallon of finished material covers approx. one 2500sq ft home. Apply to house foundations, sheds, under decks, hatchways, garage door openings and area’s of rodent activity.
How It Works:
Mice sense of smell is 2.5 times greater than a humans. They feel most comfortable when they can run along side walls with their whiskers touching. This puts their nose right next to the foundation which has been sprayed with PRO-PELL. The smell forces the mice to go elsewhere preventing them from entering the structure. After PRO-PELL dries it can’t be smelled by humans but can by mice for up to 60 days.
GreenPro certified services minimize pesticide exposure to humans, non-target animals, and the environment by:
- Focusing on integrated pest management (IPM) strategies such as habitat modification, exclusion, removal of food and water sources, sanitation, and making repairs.
- Providing and documenting thorough pest inspection and monitoring services, as well as follow-up to ensure efficacy.
- Regularly communicating with clients about pests infestations, conducive conditions, and ways to prevent pests.
- Requiring GreenPro training for all company employees who sell or perform GreenPro services.
Services that include any of the following will not be certified as GreenPro:
- Preventive pesticide applications that are based solely on the calendar.
- Routine, high volume pesticide applications without justification.
- Indoor pesticide applications without justification.
- Rodenticides placed in a manner in which they are accessible to children and nontarget animals.
All information taken directly from the Guide to GreenPro certification.
I’ve been pushing this for years, my regular service is an outside only, inside only on request and based on the problem or issue. We only use power spraying for weeds and ticks. In Arizona we have scorpions, so we recommend home sealing but it also requires monthly spraying, we do use a lot of DE.
Did you ever have a smell or odor that just wouldn’t leave your house, this machine is great for getting rid of those odors. ProBest Pest Management just happens to have this machine. You purchase a canister and air gently filters to get rid of that obnoxious smell. Call us today to rent the machine 480-831-9328. Cartridges last from 30 to 120 depending on use and can treat approximately 20,000 cubic feet.