Don’t spend your Valentine Day with the bugs!
Valentine or bust – As many might be aware of, we had some sightings recently in Phoenix, Arizona. Spotted in several weird places, shopping carts and movie theaters. I often worry that my techs or myself might bring them home after an inspection or treatment. So what can you do to protect yourself?
- Stay informed, if you hear about it – ask management.
- If something is biting at the place, ask or inform management.
- If you suspect bedbugs please check clothing or carry on stuff like purses etc.
- Remove clothing in garage and immediately put in washer/dryer for at least 40 minutes on high heat.
- If you suspect them in your house quarantine the room in question, don’t be moving things around and call a Professional.