Sub Termites – They are creepy and they are always trying to find wood = your home or business. 24/7/365 ALWAYS LOOKING. Look for signs and don’t encourage them to come to your dinner plate. Stop them by eliminating what they want.
- Check your home monthly for sign of bugs/pests.
- Don’t over water.
- Reduce plants, bushes and trees under the eave of the house.
- Don’t plant vines.
- Maintain a few inches of space between stucco and ground or rock.
- Look for tubes, grass eating termites and castles. Don’t put items over the expansion joint in garage, make it visible.
- Once every few years have a Pest Management Professional do an inspection. Pay them its worth it.
- Don’t cheap out – your home is an investment. Make it last.