Protect your home from invasion of scorpions, bees, snakes and other dangerous pests with a ProBest Home Seal.
Our Home Seal Service Includes
- A complete and thorough inspection of your home.
- On the exterior of the home we attempt to seal every crack and crevice we can locate using clear sealant, backer rod, hardware cloth and copper wool.
- Other Home Seal services we offer
- Bottom of stucco seal, we do not close weep holes
- Facia boards installation and repair (additional fee)
- Ceiling/roof weep holes Inspection
- Utility lines sealing with cooper wool and caulking
- Check all screens on doors and windows
- Install door sweeps (additional fee)
- Garage door thresholds can be fitted with rubber seal (additional fee)
- Install wire mesh on dryer vents (additional fee)
- Repair leaky pipes (this will reduce water to insects or rodents)
- Use pest resistant trash receptacles
- Pest proof your compost bin
- Encourage bats and song birds
- Plant flowers
- Have regular maintenance checks performed
- Close access panels.
- Once monthly check your home
Does your garage floor get wet and dirty from wind-driven rain, dust, dirt and leaves that sneak in under your garage door?
Do even the smallest cracks and gaps at the bottom of your garage door provide an easy point of entry for dangerous scorpions, spiders, rodents, snakes and other insects?
Then ProBest Pest Management has the answer!
Storm Shield – Garage Door Threshold
This garage door threshold effectively and efficiently keeps out, water, wind-driven rain, snow, mud, dirt, leaves, rodents, snakes and insects by simply creating an impenetrable seal between your garage door and garage floor—helping to ensure that your garage stay dry, clean and rodent free!
More durable than door-mounted weather-stripping, our floor mounted, and precision-engineered vinyl threshold provides a tight fitting, long lasting barrier between your garage door bottom and the floor. The weight of the door presses down on it to keep out most rain, rodents, leaves and insects.