I’m not talking about uninvited people showing up at Christmas time and/or those over staying their welcome. Let’s talk about bringing in Christmas trees and the creatures we may be bringing in as well.
- Always check your Christmas tree for things like squirrels, remember the “Christmas Vacation” movie (I really love that movie) hilarious.
- Use caution when bringing things down from the attic, go through and make sure there are no rodents, bats or wildlife living in the boxes.
- While you are in the attic, do a little inspection – check for termites (mud or dirt and damaged wood), do you see feces from rodents or bird nests.
- Use caution when putting up Christmas decorations outside, you might disturb wildlife and you may accidentally fall.
- Use caution putting decorations into trees or bushes, critters may live there.