Well the heat is finally going away and the cooler weather is right around the corner. Thank goodness – I’m not sure it was the heat or that humidity but whatever I’m thankful it is getting cooler.
Termites continue to pop up around the valley and if the weather doesn’t get real cold the pests will continue. So now would be a great time to tackle those little chores around the house to prevent pests from getting in. What can you do?
- Home seal.
- Check sheds or other structures.
- Repair window screens or door screens.
- Install door thresholds or sweeps.
- Install garage door seals.
- Trim trees away from home.
- Repair drip or flood irrigation systems.