Entry Points Rodents
Often times we make it easy for entry points rodents access into our homes. Rodents will seek out any opportunity to get into the warmth and rain-free of your home. Why shouldn’t they, they are looking for the same things we are in life.
What should you look for?
- Any holes, once a month check your home. Things settle and change.
- Feces around pool pumps or a/c.
- Bad construction, areas of access for birds and rodents.
- Check sheds for opening and space beneath, I see lots of honeybee activity in those places.
- Holes in the ground, indicating something present.
- Check high and low, don’t let trees touch the home.
- No vines or wood in the ground and then on the home.
If you are unsure on activity, call our office to discuss a professional inspection 480-831-9328 or 623-414-0176.