BurrowRx underground rodents
BurrowRx underground rodents. Do you have underground rodents (rats and mice), ground squirrels, pocket gophers, gophers, moles or pack rats? We have the solution to their constant burrowing, damaging of plants and holes which people and kids can fall into. Another issue that can occur is that these rodents are prey to rattlesnakes and other more harmful creatures. If they are present it may encourage snakes to wonder into and on your property.
The BurrowRx Rodent Control Device
The BurrowRx Rodent Control Device is classified as a pesticidal device. Secondary kills of nontarget species is not likely when used as directed. When the Carbon Monoxide dissipates there’s no longer a risk to anything entering the burrow system. It uses a smoke tracer to let you know where the carbon monoxide is going. It’s your prescription for any burrowing rodent problem. Carbon Monoxide can be used as an effective approach to control of burrowing rodents. As the Carbon Monoxide enters the burrow system, the rodent breathes it in. The Carbon Monoxide then replaces the oxygen in their blood. And without oxygen, cells in the body die and organs stop working.
Customers with pets love the BurrowRx underground rodents because there is no worry about primary poisoning by digging up poisonous bait, or secondary poisoning from gophers that have previously taken poisoned bait. Data efficacy is very effective at 95% at controlling borrowing ground squirrels.
- Direct targeting of rodents within the burrow system.
- No reliance on bait acceptance that sometimes hinders rodenticide and trapping efforts.
- Our solution eliminates the worry about secondary or unintended kills.
- It seldom requires handling of animals after treatment, which reduces the risk of disease and parasite transmittance to humans.
- Allows you the customer to see that the technician and product is working.
- Our commercial business approach is professional and builds customers’ confidence.
- It can be highly efficacious.
Call ProBest Pest Management today to schedule your treatment – 480-831-9328