Improper and dangerous method to eradicate rodents.
I now understand why the EPA wants to take away these products from consumers. Not all consumers are this reckless. This is dangerous, what if a child ran across this bait while on a walk.
DANGEROUS is about all I can say!
BBQ grill not in use and overlooked for many months. As soon as the technician noticed this he brought it to the attention of the homeowner. Can you imagine what would have happened if the homeowner had just removed the cover?
They were Africanized and immediately became agitated and attacked, luckily technician was in his bee suit. Almost every inch of the grill was being utilized by this group of bees. WOW!