What is up with this Windy weather, I have lived in Arizona for over 23 years and I don’t thinks its ever been this windy? Does it affect bugs? I’m not sure, but if its cold and windy with a wind chill I guess it would affect them. Here in Arizona unless we have a real deep cold, nothing dies. As we all know, scorpions take a lot to kill. Maybe the wind will send them somewhere else, I don’t think so. What do we do?
- Reduce prey for the predators.
- Create a barrier around your house and yard.
- Web your house, checking above and below for any activity.
- Check for ant mounds.
- Consistent scheduling.
- Use DE or some type of dust for crack and crevice work, where they hide.
- Always check for additional critters, holes or something digging.
It’s not the service but the knowledge behind the service. WE KNOW BUGS. Anybody can spray but you need consistent with knowledge to tackle the problems. I have probably mentioned this before but we don’t work on our own vehicles, we know bugs not vehicles. Do what you know! This then is a benefit to the customer with the knowledge that comes with ongoing training and continuing education.