Not my favorite bug, Flies are the worst but roaches and their messiness are just disgusting. German Roaches come inside your home via boxes, they hang tight until they get into your homes from warehouses that contain food stuffs. Then when you leas expect them, they come out to set up shop at your place. So here are a few facts:
- They prefer to hide in boxes and are brought into homes.
- They are always inside homes, unless lost (OK I’m guessing on that) but they are not an outside bug.
- They will eat anything.
- They are difficult to get rid of, breed like crazy.
- They lay an egg-case with about 30 little eggs inside.
- They are a tan color and they have little black stripes on the head.
What to do to keep them out?
1. When bringing home groceries, take product out of the box and put in Tupperware.
2. You can freeze the box, that would kill anything inside. Then put in Tupperware.
3. If you notice one, call a Professional ASAP. Notice #4 above. Oh and don’t use aerosol bombs, those things have their place but often pushes them deeper into cracks and crevices.
4. If you store stuff in garage, don’t use plastic – mice can get into them.